Saturday, June 6, 2015

Barefoot Bound (Barefoot Bay Undercover 0.5) by Roxanne St. Claire



Book Blurb:

This 100 page story will tell you exactly how Gabe Rossi (yes, that Gabe Rossi, the legendary bad boy of The Guardian Angelino series) is picking up his life and moving to Florida to launch a covert operation in Barefoot Bay. This isn't his "love story" (that's coming soon, I promise!) but the novella is told completely from his point of view and will treat long-time fans to a few days with old friends (the Angelino and Rossi family! Uncle Nino!) and introduce a new world.

My Review:

Barefoot Bound is a fantastic, fast paced, enticing start to Roxanne St. Claire's new series, Barefoot Bay Undercover.  

Gabe is "...a spy with an undercover career that reads like a Tom Clancy novel..."  I really love Gabe, and I like how Roxanne gives us enough of him to satisfy (for now!) but leaves enough mystery so that I am very intrigued!  The whole concept of what he is going to do in Barefoot Bay has a lot of promise both for the characters and the reader.

I really enjoyed all of the secondary characters, especially Gabe's grandfather who I'm sure we'll see more of in future Barefoot Bay Undercover books.

Barefoot Bound is a perfect novella, entertaining, and left me satisfied and looking forward to what comes next!  I'd recommend Barefoot Bound to any romance reader who likes a dash of mystery and suspense!

5/5 stars

Purchase from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment